Francois Nars has been working his magic again at NYFW with Marc Jacobs.
TREND: Strong Eyes, Glowing Skin & Nude, Glossy Lips.
“Marc had a lot of images of Patsy Klein, Amy Winehouse, and Cowboy Kate, a book from the 60's whose character Kate had heavy eyelashes," said Founder and Creative Director François Nars. "The complexion is meant to look like it's glowing, like the girls have been dancing, and by eliminating the blush it gives a strange, otherworldly effect. The focus was really on the eye, with a well-defined brow. The combination of different touches creates a decadent, French sensuality and makes the girls more like characters."
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – new for Spring 2012, why not try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation for now?
· Pandora Duo Eyeshadow (on brows)
· Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Madere Pure Matte Lipstick
· Striptease Lip Gloss
I can definitely see the Winehouse inspiration coming through, it's a clean look that always shines through in the spring but I have to say, I'm not in love with the hair styling.
What do you think?