The Bag In Question:
I've been using this black leather shoulder bag from Topshop recently as it's easy to throw bits and bobs in whilst i'm on the go then I usually chuck any work related things in a Cath Kidston Canvas Bag. I bought this ages ago so I couldn't tell you how much it was sorry!
So, What's Inside?!
A Whole Array of Junk & A Suprising Amount of Lip Products!
- Cath Kidston Wallet
- Cupcake Wipes
- Bits of Paper!
- Mobile Phone
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Concealer
- MAC MSF Natural
- Oil Absorbing Sheets
- Sigma SS134
- Lip Pencil
- ELF Warm Bronze (Mainly for Mirror!)
- Barry M Lipgloss in Toffee
- Multiple Burts Bees Lip Balms!
- Vera Wang Princess Rollerball
- 17 Mirror Shine in Beehive
- Sleek Pout Polish in Powder Pink
- Cath Kidston Coin Purse (Car Park Fund!)
I promise you I'm not a Cath Kidston obsessive, I got both purses as gifts for Christmas as people cottoned on to the fact I'm partial to a bit of Kidston!
I'm actually quite embarrassed at the amount of lip products I've got in such a small bag haha, a girl can never have enough!
That's the contents of my bag/everyday life...including scrappy bits of paper and that loose change you always find in your bag.
What are your everyday essentials that you have to carry around with you?