I've really enjoyed using so many products this month, but I've chosen the ones that I've been using consistently since I bought them, and I really love.
L-R Boots Mediterranean Bergamot, Wheatgerm & Basil Body Wash, Garnier Clear Detox Anti Foaming Gel, Umberto Giannini Beauty Hair Mask, Brazened Honey Face Mask from Lush.
I'm going to break down why I love these products into a point each for them!
- The Bergamot in the Body Wash is just so zingy, it wakes me up and makes me smell fresh and clean, such an amazing product.
- I've been using this Face Wash for about a week now, everyday, which doesn't seem enough to put it in a monthly favourites, but I really love this product, its fresh, leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth, and hasn't left me with any reaction.
- Umberto Giannini Beauty Hair Mask - I've done a whole review on this so check that out, I LOVE this stuff!! It's amazing, rich, luxurious and leaves my hair feeling salon fresh.
- Brazened Honey Face Mask - Get past the strong scent of this product and It will leave you with glowing skin, I instantly feel better about myself after I do one of these masks, the colour is such a lurid yellow that it makes me laugh!
L-R 2True Cosmetics Lip and Cheek Tint in Pink Blush, MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow, MAC 223 Brush, Barry M Lip Gloss in No4.
Lets go with the same format for these products too!
- I've already raved about the 2True Cheek and Lip Tints in my YouTube Review, but I have been using this product pretty much everyday since I bought it, its just quick and easy to apply and is long lasting which is a plus for me!
- MAC Phloof, this is my current favourite eyeshadow, I love it as a more dramatic highlight, for the corner of my eyes, and even just a stand alone lid colour when I want to be more minimal, perfect.
- I only got the 223 a few weeks ago from a CCO and this is my new favourite crease brush, I own the 224 but I think the 223 is far better for colour placement in the crease and I use my 224 clean to blend. I'm so glad I got my hands on it as it was LE :)
- Barry M Lipgloss in No4. I've raved about this in a previous post but I'm still so obsessed with this, its not healthy, I need my bubblegum fix everyday!
I'm really terrible at remembering to do FOTD but I thought I'd add this in as I actually remembered to take this picture today! I went very simple and the pictures aren't really the best quality (hello ridiculous camera phone). BUT here is what I have on:
FACE: Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation/Concealer. 2True Lip/Cheek Stain & Elf Warm Bronze.
EYES: UDPP, MAC Grand Entrance & Tiny amount of MAC Woodwinked in the crease.
Lips: 2True Lip/Cheek Stain & Barry M Lipgloss in No4.
Tell me your favourites!
p.s I recorded an September (I wrote August and only realised about a day after posting this!) Favorites video at the weekend, so I'm going to try and get it up tomorrow! My YouTube Channel is, www.youtube.com/thebeautyspark